- Why is choosing a good name important? Using metaphysics principles, the name of a person can affect one’s energy field. Some people regard Feng Shui as a superstition due to the many practices that most people relate to as mysterious due to a lack of understanding of the metaphoric expressions of “invisible forces” that bind the universe, earth, and humanity together, known as qi (气).
- These forces include energy that we can’t see, such as the life force that flow in the human body via meridian channels known in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) as well as the energy field one has, also known as chakra (energy studies). Feng shui means wind (风) and water (水), reflecting a profound Chinese philosophical system that combines geographical understanding of how one interacts with the environment as well as the harmony of the trinity of heaven (luck), earth (environment) and man (personality).
- Find out what this year holds for you. Look for yearly horoscopes to get a detailed description of the tides this year for you. Every year your stars and planets change their position to bring in something unusual and new in your life. We study the planetary movements thoroughly and prepare each zodiac sign’s horoscope yearly, which includes entire happenings in the year.
- Know which period is the luckiest for you and when you need to slow down. Every year horoscope is different than the previous based on your zodiac sign movements. Prepare yourself to deal with the high and low phase this year by reading your yearly prediction from here.
- Take precautionary measures for the negative phases, and make the best of the good times by taking advantage of our yearly astrology predictions. Tell your friends and family about their yearly horoscope and ask them to plan things accordingly to make the most from this year.
Choose Auspicious Date
- Selecting an auspicious day is to choose a lucky day for big events in life, such as wedding, break ground, moving, installing girder and grand opening, based on the traditional Chinese calendar or with the help of a Feng Shui master. Since ancient times, the culture of selecting auspicious days has been deeply rooted in Chinese people’s mind and influenced their lives all the time, becoming a folk custom. The essence of selecting auspicious days is to find and define the appropriate space-time points for specific events and to seize the appropriate opportunity formed by place, time and people and their harmonious relations, so as to pursue good fortune and avoid disaster.